The Cibes Lift Group is to be regarded as a leader in the industry in terms of environmental measures. The Group environmental program will be characterized by a holistic approach, continuous improvement and efficient resource utilization. These measures will gain the Cibes Lift Group competitive advantage and contribute to sustainable development.
The Cibes Lift Group shall actively and consciously safeguard the environment. Environmental concerns must be reflected in our choice of materials and manufacturing all with the aim of protecting the environment. The employees at Cibes Lift Group are trained to give careful consideration to environmental aspects in the daily work. Through a good environmental management, the Cibes Lift Group shall be able to run a profitable business without burdening the environment and natural resources.
In our efforts to reduce the environmental impact of our products, activities and services, we will:
• Consider the entire product life cycle.
• Assume a leading position in terms of environmental responsibility, with
the relevant legislation and regulations as minimum requirements.
• Ensure that work to prevent pollution is a prerequisite for all operations.
• Encourage, within the limits of our influence, suppliers and other business
partners to adopt the principles of this policy.
Code of Conduct
The goal of Cibes Lift Group is that our core values - professional, progressive and personal - should not only characterize how we act as a company but also be firmly accepted within our corporate culture. Our ambition is to live up to the expectations our stakeholders may have concerning us. It is our view that high ethical standards form the foundation of the trust and credibility we have successfully built up.
The Code of Conduct applies to all employees in the Cibes Lift Group, including Board members and other representatives.
• Cibes Lift Group AB is responsible for guidelines and their follow up.
• Employees of the Cibes Lift Group refers to all employees of parent and subsidiary companies.
• Cibes Lift Group subsidiaries may choose to directly adopt the Code of Conduct as presented in this document or adopt their own code of conduct that includes the same principles as a minimum level.
• All stakeholders bear the responsibility of full familiarity with these guidelines and what they mean in practice.
• Managers within the Cibes Lift Group bear a special responsibility and must lead by example. All managers are required to review the Code of Conducts with new employees and with other employees on a regular basis so that all parties are fully aware of the guidelines and what they mean in the relevant context.
Cibes Lift Group will ensure that immediate disciplinary action, including dismissal, will be taken against any employee violating this Code of Conduct and that reports will be made to the relevant authorities concerning any circumstances that are in violation of relevant legislation and regulations.
Good business ethics
All employees and representatives are expected to show honesty and integrity in dealing with other employees, customers, suppliers, business partners, organizations and authorities.
- Employees at Cibes Lift Group may, not offer, give, receive or solicit gifts, favours, entertainment or other benefits contrary to good business practice.
- This does not prevent employees at Cibes Lift Group from receiving or offering benefits in order to maintain and promote good business relations with customers and other business partners. - On the condition is that such benefits are modest in scope, accepted and offered openly and otherwise in accordance with this Code and the Swedish Code on Gifts, Rewards and other Benefits in Business.
Cibes Lift Group works systematically to prevent corruption
- Cibes Lift Group management is responsible for, on a regular basis, analysing risks concerning corruption linked to company operations.
We support and strive to achieve fair competition
- Employees in the Cibes Lift Group must therefore comply with all relevant competition regulations and abstain from entering into illegal anticompetitive agreements or exchanging illegal pricing and/or marketing information with competitors.
Our employees are the most important resource of Cibes Lift Group. Consequently, all employees will be given clearly-defined responsibility and authority so that they experience job satisfaction and commitment to their tasks, as well as understanding their future personal development opportunities.
The overall Vision of the Cibes Lift Group is “Accessibility for everyone everywhere.” We believe our success will be driven by making life more convenient for people. This will be accomplished by acting according to our Core Values: personal, progressive and professional.
Respect for people and their human rights
- We respect basic human rights.
- We offer our employees fair and reasonable working conditions.
- Cibes Lift Group denounces child labour and forced labour.
- We are a non-discriminatory workplace.
- We respect our employees' right to organize.
Respect for confidential information
Employees at Cibes Lift Group may not disseminate or misuse their knowledge of confidential information.
Regular monitoring of product safety
• Products manufactured in the Cibes Lift Group and its holdings must fulfil all legislation and regulations regarding product safety.
• It is vital that Cibes Lift Group employees be aware of bodies of regulations applicable to product safety and that their compliance is regularly verified.
Relationships with external parties e.g. suppliers and cooperation partners
Our business partners must observe the principles of this Code.
• We work to ensure that our suppliers, agents and other business partners comply with the principles in our Code of Conduct.
• When selecting suppliers and partners, assessments must include their ability to live up to the requirements stated in this Code.
Accounting, information and financial reporting
Cibes Lift Group works to ensure that company information will be open, accurate, continuous, rapid and of the highest quality.
Personal responsibility and whistleblowing
All employees must study the Code of Conduct, and are responsible for knowing relevant legislation, policies and regulations.
All reports will be taken seriously and investigated where appropriate. There may be no form of retaliation (dismissal, harassment, discrimination etc.) for good faith reporting of code violation or participating in the Company's investigation of a complaint